MRI Software offers enterprise software applications and hosted solutions that support real estate property owners, investors, and managers in operating their real estate property management businesses and maximizing the returns on their diverse global business portfolios. Our client base ranges from small- and mid-size property managers to Fortune 500 companies.
We are currently seeking a college intern for Product Development department. Hours will be flexible between part-time and full-time.
- Converting Microsoft SSRS reports from locally run to API Endpoints for MRI Report Gateways.
- Continued enhancement on allowing clients to bulk import data via excel sheets.
- Work on Client Requests to be added, managed or altered in our C# .NET application.
- Data management in SQL Server for multiple buildings, units, contracts and persons.
- Attend Team Standup Meetings.
- Get exposure to our software development process and tools.
- Assigned new work on a weekly basis via JIRA ticketing and sprint management.
- Check in code to Sandbox and Production environments for testing through Microsoft TFS.
- Collaborate with Developers, Product Owners, Product Managers, and Client Managers.
Skills & Other Requirements
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Having completed 1+ courses in Computer Science.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team.
- Show initiative & complete variety of tasks efficiently within deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Hands-on, Full-Stack Experience in a professional environment
- Integrate into the team’s weekly sprints
- Ability to contribute, not just observe
- Receive Code Reviews and Gain Fast Feedback and Learn
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.