Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage overall project operations and is responsible for overseeing timely delivery of projects.
- Have a view of all inbound requests and outbound requests for abstractions and project delivery.
- Help with capacity and allocation of work to providers and internal teams
- Manage ongoing maintenance SLAs for clients
- Interact with CSMs directly and be the conduit for clients
- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in any discipline.
- Industry relevant operations experience of minimum 5 years
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
About the business:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.