MRI Software offers enterprise software applications and hosted solutions that support real estate property owners, investors, and managers in operating their real estate property management businesses and maximizing the returns on their diverse global business portfolios. Our client base ranges from small and mid-size property managers to Fortune 500 companies.
The Operations Coordinator role is crucial to the success of MRI’s Global Professional Services (GPS) organization. The role is part of our GPS Operations Management team and participates in a variety of functions that include:
· Project Management
· Resource Management
· Training Solutions Management
· Business Operations Management
This is a highly visible role that supports the operational area of the business through ongoing interaction with other MRI departments; senior leadership; client executives; and clients. Our ideal candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills; is highly organized; flexible; is motivated by learning; and is comfortable with taking charge of initiatives and managing them through to completion.
· Creation of new projects once the sales cycle has been completed
· Schedule project resources (technical, consultancy and training services) and administer additions, changes and deletions in the scheduling system
· Coordinate activities between GPS and other MRI departments
· Conduct initial calls with new clients and provide initial assignments
· Maintain project statuses and financial budgets for projects within OpenAir and SalesForce.com
· Maintain documentation and internal systems to ensure efficient processing of projects and all related tasks
· Support and maintenance of Operations departmental processes
· Expediting quotes, orders and query resolutions from both Project and Account Managers
· Be proactive in carrying out tasks and activities making suggestions for process improvement where possible
· Assist with month-end closing procedures and reconciliation
· Handle invoice matching and invoice queries when required in support of the finance team
· Extracting, manipulating and designing reports
· Must be a driver, a GREAT communicator and know when to involve people to get tasks completed on time. Meets expected timelines consistently;
· Very tactical and detailed oriented. Meticulous attention to detail required—places high value on order, accuracy, client satisfaction and turnaround times;
· Must be moderate to expert in MS Excel and MS Office in general (formulas, formatting, pivot tables);
· Very professional and use communication skills to talk with clients to answer questions and resolve queries;
- Ability to be analytical, review numbers, gather and present results for business review to help drive process improvement and change;
· Clearly demonstrate positive behaviour and attitude which contributes towards achieving and supporting the departmental, company and operational objectives;
- Capability to multi-task along with a willingness to learn, develop, accept and adapt to a constant changing environment;
· Great organisational and record keeping skills. The development and upkeep of processes and procedures are crucial to the success of the team;
· Confidence to accomplish job requirements and positively welcome feedback for continuous improvement.
· Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.