MRI Real Estate Software is seeking candidates for an Operations Analyst to join our team! The Operations Analyst role is a key part of MRI’s Global ServicesOperations (GSO) team. As part of Global Services Operations, the Operations Analyst will have the ability to be involved in all facets of MRI’s Global Services organization, from system administration and process development to data visualization and the creation of new business offerings.
This is an entry level position but targeted towards team members looking to quickly prove their value and progress into other roles within the Global Services Operations and MRI. Team members must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment, with internal customers representing multiple disciplines and geographies, and be willing to adjust schedules to meet the needs of the specific initiative or obligation.
• Partner with other members of the GSO team to support the development and delivery of key projects in service of the broader Global Services organization.
• Provide ongoing operational support to Global Services teams (Professional Services, Product Support, Managed Services, and Education Services).
• Create and maintain phone schedule of Support Analysts ensuring that phone coverage exists for all products, taking into consideration time off, training sessions, and internal meetings.
• Lead quarterly shift bidding process to establish work schedules for Support Analysts.
• Maintain call off tracking for Support Analysts while ensuring adequate staffing during unplanned leave.
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of user and procedural documentation.
• Support reporting development requirements of Global Services organizations.
• Assist in the maintenance of Global Services’ systems such as OpenAir and SFDC.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Can work effectively in cross functional teams.
- Responsive to the needs of our customers.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Comfortable and capable multi-tasking.
- Interested in moving-up in the organization.
Additional desired skills include:
- Familiarity with Oracle OpenAir, Salesforce.com, and Power BI.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.