MRI Software is looking for an enthusiastic and organised Operations Analyst to join our team in Cape Town! The Operations Analyst would work within the Operations Team in the Global Professional Services (GPS) department. The main focus of this position is to provide operational support to a growing organization. This role is integral to the smooth operation and success of this busy multi-million-pound practice.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Responsibilities to include
- Systems Administrator of the key business tools used by the practice, including OpenAir, Smartsheet, Salesforce
- Month end financials, including:
- Reviewing timesheet statuses
- GPS billing and accrual calculation to hand off to Finance
- Billing audits
- Reconciling partner invoices
- Revenue forecasting
- Responsible for the management of the GPS Operations Queue
- Project Set-up and hand-off
- Manage the deferred and prepaid accounts
- Operational Reporting – running and maintaining the corporate KPIs
- Supporting the Operations Team and GPS EMEA Practice
- Work closely with the Sales teams and have a solid understanding of the sales process