MRI Software is seeking a Mid-Level Software Engineer to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia! This individual will be working on our Investment Central solution. The work would include enhancing and maintaining an application with significant growth potential and use of modern technologies as part of a team of about 5 to 7 people mostly in Atlanta. Travel is possible but very limited.
Essential functions include:
- Analyzes and accurately implements functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of moderate to high complexity
- Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects
- Creates or contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.