As a pivotal role within the MRI Software Marketing team, the Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for curating our prospect and customer database and providing actionable insights that drive success in our prospect pipeline and cross-selling efforts. This is a great position for a marketer who geeks out on data or a SalesForce admin who has always considered themselves a marketer. With a natural curiosity for leveraging and interpreting data, this person is energized by providing key stakeholders with the intel they need to succeed. The success criteria for the role includes marketing pipeline growth, the size and quality of the marketing database, and improvement of metrics across marketing funnel stages and campaigns.
Essential functions include:
- Design, implement, and optimize marketing data strategy to drive insights and campaign priorities
- Build, utilize, and iterate data and performance dashboards for the North American Marketing team
- Leverage analytics and reporting to deepen the Marketing team’s understanding of the customer and provide insights to cross-functional stakeholders
- Research and prepare target prospect lists for Account-Based Marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with global Marketing team, partners, and other organizations to nimbly identify opportunities for business growth
- Perform data analyses and expand data collaboration through other business units as appropriate
- Assist in selection and integration of new technology resources into the MRI Marketing team tech stack
- Provide proactive support by appropriately setting expectations, building rapport and responding to requests in a timely manner
- Assist with budget planning and tracking where needed
- 3+ years experience in Marketing Operations or Analyst role
- Ability to effectively communicate complex data elements
- Exposure to building and managing data dashboards – performing queries and producing analytics reports using a CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Pardot) and/or other attribution tools
- Possess exceptional critical thinking and research skills
- Skilled at working with cross-functional teams and other stakeholders
- An understanding of the software and/or real estate industries is a plus, with the ability to translate business strategy into measurable key performance metrics
- Ability to manage detailed data sets while drawing out actionable insight
- Maintain an attitude of a constant learner — keeping pace with industry trends, changes, and current events in order to better understand the impact on the organization
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.