Title: Marketing Manager (MRI @Work Solution)
Ideal Locations: Atlanta, Solon, Dallas
MRI Software is seeking a results-driven Marketing Manager to drive demand generation for our MRI Living portfolio of multifamily software solutions. One of the fastest growing parts of our business and focused on the North American residential real estate market, MRI Living includes solutions for preventing rental fraud, simplifying payments for residents, and delivering amazing resident experiences.
This Marketing Manager will work directly with colleagues in MRI’s Sales, Marketing and Product teams to craft messaging and campaigns designed to generate interest in our brands and sales pipeline for in our solutions. Working directly with our Account Executives and Sales Development team, this individual will lead the charge in helping grow our business by enabling our Sales organization to succeed. This detailed and organized individual must be both a strategist and a tactician who can showcase their experience by demonstrating creativity, passion, and results.
• Lead execution of coordinated multi-channel campaigns to align with MRI’s strategic objectives in the North American Multifamily market
• Drive the performance of generating demand for net new business across MRI’s suite of multifamily software solutions, from resident screening and identity verification, and to payments and leasing
• Create and implement Account Based Marketing Campaigns, aligning with Sales to develop and measure targeted marketing initiatives
• Work with product marketing managers to create engaging content to supplement initiatives with our Sales and Sales Development Teams
• Engage with Sales and Sales Development teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of marketing programs
• Collaborate with digital marketers to ensure there is a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization of strategy to increase digital engagement
• 3+ years B2B marketing experience; familiarity with real estate industry and/or software marketing a plus
• Marketing Automation (Pardot knowledge a plus)
• CRM (SalesForce knowledge a plus)
• Account Based Marketing (Terminus, etc.)
• Online Advertising (SEM, Display, Retargeting, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Goal-oriented towards key metrics including pipeline impact (creation and acceleration)
• Proactive, problem-solving skills
• Effective time management skills and comfort juggling multiple projects
• BA/BS degree in a Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or equivalent field experience
• Approximately 5% travel within US
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software platforms for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers comprehensive and truly configurable solutions, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both commercial and multifamily real estate markets.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.
MRI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer