MRI Software is seeking a results-driven and collaborative marketing coordinator to execute marketing campaigns to drive business in new markets for our contract intelligence software. They will work directly with global colleagues in MRI’s Sales, Marketing and Product teams to execute initiatives designed to bring awareness to the MRI Software brand, and generate new pipeline for our sales organization.
This individual will work alongside other members of the Global Occupier and Contract Intelligence Marketing team to craft messaging and deliver on campaigns designed to generate interest in our solutions. Working directly with our Account Executives and Sales Development team, this individual will lead the charge in helping grow our business by enabling our Sales organization to flourish with meaningful opportunities. This detailed and organized individual must be both a strategist and a tactician who can showcase their experience by demonstrating creativity, passion, and results.
- Lead execution of coordinated multi-channel campaigns to align with MRI’s strategic objectives in the Global Contract Intelligence market
- Own the performance of generating demand for net new business across new markets for MRI Software
- Create Account Based Marketing Campaigns, and working with Sales to develop targeted marketing initiatives
- Work with our global product marketing managers to create engaging content to supplement initiatives with our Sales and Sales Development Teams
- Engage with Sales and Sales Development teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of marketing programs
- Collaborate with global digital marketers within the Marketing team to ensure there is a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization of strategy to increase digital engagement
- 2-4 years B2B digital marketing experience; familiarity with software marketing a must
- Deep experience with:
- Marketing Automation (Pardot knowledge a plus)
- CRM (SalesForce knowledge a plus)
- Account Based Marketing (Terminus, etc.)
- Online Advertising (SEM, Display, Retargeting, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Goal-oriented towards key metrics including pipeline impact (creation and acceleration)
- Proactive, problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and comfort juggling multiple projects
- BA/BS degree in a Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or equivalent field experience
- Approximately 5% travel within US
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 3000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.