MRI Software is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to drive a varied range of lead generation efforts that fuel our sales teams’ activities and pipeline. Using a variety of channels including email, marketing automation, and events – as well as tools like SalesForce and Pardot – he or she will help execute, monitor, and improve our integrated marketing campaigns in support of MRI’s commercial, financial, and investment brands and solutions.
The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to MRI’s Commercial Marketing Manager and work closely across Sales and Lead Generation teams to drive program performance and ensure a closed loop throughout the campaign lifecycle.
The ideal candidate should be able to move fast, pay attention to detail, and think creatively as they bring campaigns from concept to execution, with a passion for collaboration, experimentation, and evaluation in their approach to B2B marketing.
- Execute campaign, product, event or content email marketing campaigns, including email creation, scheduling, testing, and contact database management, in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Monitor, track, and report on all email marketing campaign performance (open rates, CTR, etc.), providing recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness.
- Coordinate event promotion and logistics for meetings, conferences, and trade shows, establishing contacts, developing promotional assets and schedules
- Collaborate with product, digital, and event marketing team members globally – both in person and virtually – to execute campaigns
- Administer campaigns through a marketing automation solution
- Identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities for additional investments
- Facilitate a strong working relationship with sales and product teams by communicating campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables and providing instruction for use
- Track record of driving measurable success through marketing campaign creation and management, specifically related to email marketing and marketing automation
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience; familiarity with software marketing and/or real estate industry a plus
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with: Marketing Automation (Pardot a plus), CRM (SalesForce), Account-Based Marketing, and a quick learner of new tools
- Goal-oriented towards key metrics including pipeline impact
- Proactive, problem-solving skills
- BA/BS degree in a Marketing, Communications, or equivalent field experience
- Effective time management skills and comfort juggling multiple projects while maintaining a detail-oriented approach
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Approx. 5-10% travel within the United States
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.