The position will oversee the North American Facilities Management business unit with a focus on driving growth across the NA portfolio along with overall P&L ownership for the business unit. We will look to this leader to refine the current model/restructure and streamline processes within the organization as needed to achieve target metrics. The ideal candidate has significant customer facing, quota-carrying and operations leadership experience in high-growth enterprise software environments and a demonstrated track record of developing high performing teams. This is a senior leadership position reporting to the President & Executive Managing Director of North America.
- Full P&L ownership of the NA FM business unit to drive growth and achieve business goals.
- Work cross-functionally to recruit, mentor and lead a best-in-class team to drive successful customer outcomes, meet end user needs and enhance the customer experience. Develop the next generation of leaders, identify critical talent gaps and recruit new leaders as necessary.
- Build a strong vision uniting MRI’s Facilities Management portfolio of solutions; create a consistent vision/roadmap that aligns with overall business goals.
- Collaborate effectively as a member of MRI’s executive leadership team, work with the executives of each function and company as a whole, to ensure the company is fully aligned to the vision and plan.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree/MBA, a plus
- 10+ Years progressive experience in Enterprise Software, Facilities Management and executive leadership preferred
- Strong analytical skillset
- Strong presentation skills
- Cross-Functional / Cross Geography Team Experience
Leadership and Talent-Focus: Demonstrated capability to attract, build, develop, and retain a high-performing team of independent thinkers and drivers that own and deliver on KPIs, on time, every time.
Personal & Cultural Characteristics
- Extroverted with the executive presence to inspire peers, customers and the team.
- Acts with integrity, honesty, tolerance and inclusion. Low ego.
- Action-oriented & responsive. Takes initiative and follows through with efficiency, keeps commitments with enthusiasm.
- Constantly strives to amaze and be the best in everything s/he does.
- Sets high goals and work fearlessly to exceed them with mission and purpose.
- Embraces change and knows how to celebrate wins and enjoy the journey