Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Headquartered outside Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, South Africa, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.
The Manager of Education Services will be responsible for global ownership of key Education Services team responsibilities, including Learning Plan oversight and Learning Management System processes. Overseeing a global team, this role is responsible for executing strategic initiatives that support the global MRI employee base, including Orientation and Induction, Leadership Development, Soft Skills, and ownership of a variety of departmental learning plans. Works closely with fellow Education Services team leaders to ensure a consistently high-quality training experience across MRI’s employee and client base in alignment with MRI’s mission and values.
• Oversee team responsible for Cornerstone, MRI’s Learning Management System, and make strategic decisions regarding use of the tool (encompasses daily training logistics and scheduling, as well as global initiatives, such as annual compliance training for all employees)
• Conduct reporting and analysis of data out of the LMS to report on team statistics
• Oversee and support direct reports who serve as the global points of contact for established Orientation and Sales onboarding programs to ensure global consistency and excellence
• Manage established global learning plans for Marketing, Legal, Finance, Facilities, IT, Partner Connect, and Talent Management Teams
• Oversee and execute global Soft Skills (including Insights Discovery) and Leadership Development training initiatives
• Form relationships with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand and develop solutions to ever-evolving business needs
• Develop, design, coordinate and deliver comprehensive training programs
• Conduct needs assessments to determine training and/or performance solutions
• Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of training(s) and development programs and make recommendations where applicable
• Stay up to date on new training methods, as well as techniques and best practices within the industry to ensure current and effective training programs
• Coach team members on a variety of effective training best practices, materials, and techniques.
• Initiate and maintain a positive relationship with co-workers and provide support to team members
• Support broader Education Services initiatives/projects as directed
• Maintain a positive attitude and presence in the company as an ambassador of MRI and the ES team
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Training and Development, Education, HR, Communications, or a related field; or equivalent work experience in lieu of.
• 3+ years of experience in designing, implementing, coordinating, and conducting training programs in a professional business environment
• 2+ years of previous leadership experience in a professional business environment (global preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with an engaging demeanor commensurate with positive adult learning.
• Articulate, energetic, upbeat, and inspirational with the ability to engage an audience across various methods and experience levels.
• Experience with Learning Management Systems and/or rapid eLearning tools preferred.
• Strong organizational, planning, project management, facilitation, and influencing skills required.
• Able to manage multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to build cross-departmental relationships with a customer service focus
• Strong MS Office skills required (especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.