MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. We are currently seeking a Manager, Client Support to join our team! This individual will manage a team of Software Support Analysts who are responsible for responding to and resolving customer inquiries involving MRI Software modules. Management of the team will include measuring the performance of Analysts against established benchmarks, ensuring all client interactions are handled in an efficient and quality focused manner, and providing coaching and feedback to improve Analyst performance. Client Support Managers may also participate in the development of strategic initiatives and will be accountable for the tactical implementation of those initiatives within their teams.
- Manage the performance of team against all established Client Support benchmarks and metrics
- Participate in the escalation process including working with clients and other MRI departments to resolve client cases
- Conduct regularly scheduled team and one-on-one meetings with your direct reports to address analyst issues, provide updates regarding performance, and give direction regarding company and department policies and procedures
- Develop and implement tactical plans for achieving strategic initiatives
- Perform monthly case quality audits of direct reports
- Evaluate and provide mid-year and end of year performance reviews for direct reports
- Assist in implementing training plans for direct reports and identify areas for analyst development
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.