MRI Software Lease Administration team is seeking an individual who is self-motivated, organized and focused for a lease analyst position in its Chicago, IL office. The MRI Lease Administration team manages the leases and subleases of our Fortune 1000 customer base using MRI software solutions. This role will be responsible for entering data from legal documents and rent invoices, as well as providing monthly reports and updates to clients regarding their lease portfolio. You will also act as the intermediary for our clients and communicate regularly with landlords and subtenants to ensure that the terms of lease agreements are being carried out properly.
Essential functions include:
- Preparing, processing and reconciling AR & AP transactions to ensure accurate and current lease data is provided
- Maintaining and cultivating strong relationships with clients
- Ensuring accuracy of charges and disputing charges with landlords or vendors when appropriate
- Reviewing annual landlord reconciliation statements and real estate tax bills
- Financial analysis and budgeting
- Lease accounting under FASB 842/IFRS 16 Standards