MRI Software is seeking a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Global Client Support team! This individual will support Product Development and Product Management learning through the creation and delivery of training programs primarily focused on classroom and lab activities. This individual will participate in and assist with the development of course objectives, outlines, content and learning activities that meet overall program objectives.
Established in 1972, MRI has been a forward-looking software leader in the property management industry for over 40 years. Our service to the global multifamily and commercial property industries helps clients improve their bottom line and maximize the return on their diverse business portfolios. MRI offers a broad range of flexible products that cover the spectrum of the business processes our clients require. Currently, MRI Software is used by more than 4,500 clients on five continents and in 41 countries.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 1 year experience in developing and delivering course and training content.
- Attention to detail, follow-up, and excellent time management & organizational skills
- Proficient in formal platform training with proven classroom training experience
- Experience identifying and addressing challenges that arise in typical classroom situations
- Previous experience in Product Development/Product Management a plus
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2700 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.