MRI Software is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in our global headquarters in Solon, Ohio! As a senior engineer, you will plan, architect, and supervise all activities related to the integration of MRI’s software applications, programs, and third-party solutions. In addition, you will be responsible for applying defined Software Development Life Cycle to deliver production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements. This position will be responsible for developing goals and visions of the product and contributing to executing that. The ideal candidate will have experience working with .NET, C#, .Net core. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead MRI’s integration strategy for acquisitions, defined as a major initiative by our Senior Leadership Team.
- 6-8 years of experience in .NET, C#, .NET core
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes preferred
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services, open API development and SOA concepts, and understanding of their design patterns
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or other Cloud Hosting Services preferred
- Good knowledge of editors, debuggers, IDEs, open source alternatives
- Knowledge in branch/merge strategies in Git and ability to handle complex concepts (e.g. cherry picking, handling of orphans rebasing, reoccurring conflicts, etc.)
- Ability to setup a script to build the system, documentation, installers, generate release notes and tag the code in source control
- Knowledge and use of appropriate data structures and algorithms, and ability to crate generic/object oriented code that encapsulates aspects of a problem that are subject to change
- Ability to design systems that span multiple technologies/platforms
- Ability to process information logically
- Time-management and prioritization skills to meet close deadlines
- Skilled in recognizing, analyzing, and solving a variety of problems
- Knowledge of methods for training other software engineers
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.