This position is responsible for completing full-cycle implementations of the MRI Living applications, focusing on white labeled solutions such as Maintenance Plus and Strata Connect. The position will provide implementation and training services for existing and new clients. Further to this, the position will also assist the wider MRI team in problem resolution and general staff development
- Must be capable of leading fast-paced work sessions with clients.
- Manage the project timeline, project risks, and actively resolve project related issues as they arise.
- Provide product and technical training services to clients (software installation & configuration, customisation and implementation).
- Develop implementation strategies and coordinate associated tasks and resources required to successfully implement MRI’s products and services.
- Provide training and a variety of related end-user services.
- Assist in development in the areas of product, client communication, escalations and operations processes.
- Become a subject matter expert on the MRI product suite and teach/develop others.
- Be a conduit of functionality to the product management teams.
- Knowledge and background in the Real Estate industry including end-user experience an advantage.
- Experience with training development and delivery regarded highly.
- 1-2 years’ experience in consulting services, product implementation preferred.
- Possess sound understanding of software implementation methodology.
- High initiative and self-motivation.
- Present professionally and have a customer centric mindset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; detail and analytical ability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in MRI software implementations beneficial.
- Have the ability to travel (10%)
- Degree in Accounting or Information Technology advantageous.
- Technical background with some knowledge of SQL Server or other RDBMS beneficial.
About the business:
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.