We are seeking a Junior Housing Solutions Consultant to join MRI Software and look after the Castleton Housing product. As a Junior Solutions Consultant, you will be involved in software implementations, product support and documenting product modifications/enhancements; delivering high quality and expert service to our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Provide application support for Castleton products and services offered by MRI Software
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively and professionally in verbal and written communications to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreement timeframes
- Undertake business analysis and scoping exercises with clients as part of new implementations and projects
- Produce scoping documents that clearly outline the client’s functional requirements to support their business processes
- Undertake workshops and product training with clients
- Complete setup and configuration Castleton Housing software
- Complete data analysis and data migration as part of implementations and projects
- Assist the development team with enhancements, modifications and new products
- Ensure that services are of a high quality to promote client outcomes.
- Assist the sales team in the production of tender response documents and product demonstrations
- 2+ Demonstrated experience as a support consultant/business analyst/implementation consultant/ IT Support
- SQL knowledge is high desirable
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
- Experience in either delivery of software solutions to the Community Housing Sector, or previous working experience within the Community Housing Sector (e.g. as a Tenancy Manager) is highly desirable
- Strong analysis and resolution skills
- Ability to deliver in line with Service Level Agreements/Project Schedules
- Experience in producing detailed functional requirements documentation is highly desirable
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies
- Be eager to learn and possess attention to detail
- Strive to excel in your role and deliver optimal service to clients
- Possess time management and multi-tasking skills, identifying ways to work efficiently and optimally.
- Show initiative in your role as you work with your team, our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Have the ability to travel (5%).
- Have the right to work and live in Australia.
About the business:
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.