As a Security Engineer with the MRI Software IT Services Team, you will have the opportunity to work across Private and Public cloud technologies, learning business processes whilst being exposed to exciting new technologies such as AWS, Azure, F5 Load Balancers, Cisco hardware, Palo Alto firewalls and many more networking and operational tools.
In this position, you will quickly identify security risks using a multitude of security tools and work with our Operations Group to ensure timely remediation to ensure the company remains current and secure to all threats globally.
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis
- Report possible threats or systems issues
- Research weaknesses and find ways to counter them
- Find cost-effective solutions to cybersecurity problems
- Work with operational teams to remediate security risks
- Develop best practices and operational security standards for the operations group
- Test company systems, mobile devices and physical infrastructure
- Assist fellow employees with cybersecurity, software, hardware or IT needs
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CEH or CISM desired
- An understanding of best practices and how to implement them at a business-wide level
- At least 3 years’ experience in the cybersecurity industry
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organizations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,500+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.