Provide internal users software and hardware support for their workstations, as well as account management support. Help desk analyst will also work supporting company server and hardware infrastructure, software for this hardware, and other various enterprise level software’s utilized by the business.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
· Imaging Laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
· Working with Desktop Engineers to maintain image libraries.
· Troubleshooting hardware issues with Laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
· Troubleshooting software issues with Laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
· Acting as an account admin for various software products.
· Assist with Wireless account management.
· Troubleshoot internal network issues.
· IP phone support.
· Project work.
· Internal audio visual setup, tear down and troubleshooting.
· Hardware inventory maintenance.
· Corporate data center monitoring, and maintenance.
· Virtual server troubleshooting, building, and maintenance.
· Serve as part of the on-call rotation
· Provide live phone support to internal user base.
· Provide ticket system support to internal user base.
· Provide email support to internal user base.
· Troubleshoot, document, and solve basic hardware, software, and connectivity issues independently.
· Read, and understand clear reference documentation to assist in troubleshooting issues.
· Follow rigorous checklists for task oriented work, such as workstation setup, and account maintenance.
· Work independently or with a team on project oriented work.
· Provide high levels of customer service to internal clients.
· Learn new skills and actively develop toward a Help Desk Analyst 2.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
· Basic Windows OS experience including Microsoft and Apple operating systems.
· Basic Networking knowledge.
· Basic hardware knowledge including: laptops, desktops, servers, switches, and routers.
· Microsoft Office experience (Office 365 is a plus)
· Knowledge of cabling and termination standards and experience working with Cat 5, Cat 5e and Cat 6 fiber terminations.
· Experience with current Internet Technologies/ protocols (TCP/IP, XML, HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, and Application Servers) a plus.
· Solid methodical troubleshooting skills.
· Customer Service experience.
· Works independently and as a team member in a high performance 24/7 availability environment.
· Working level of Documentation Skills, documents configurations, and project updates.
· Implements solutions within the context of higher-level requirements.
· Applies effective time management skills and can handle multiple tasks/projects effectively.
· Uses experience and seasoned judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
· Stays current with industry trends and standards as well as how to integrate these into the help desk service catalog.
· Works effectively in a fast paced environment. Performs multiple tasks concurrently on tight timelines.
· Quickly gains basic understanding or working knowledge in new technical areas.
· Monitor, manage and resolve customer issues as well as coordinating service with customers; engage or escalates to vendors for service restitution as appropriate.
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
A-level/B-tech/Apprenticeship level 3 equivalent in IT
Qualifications Gained from Apprenticeship:
· Information Communication Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
· Optional Qualifications:
o Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
o Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (Ms-900)
Working week: Daily working hours: 9 – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday. 37.5 hours a week.
Salary: £18,000 Per Annum
Potential for a full-time, permanent position if apprenticeship completed successfully