As a Talent Development Specialist, you will be responsible for defining, developing, coordinating and delivering MRI Software development programmes for both new and existing associates. In addition to facilitating the on-boarding process for new hires, this position will provide on-going software solutions and systems training to existing associates to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the company’s efforts and to promote the development of our most important asset, our talent. We are seeking an articulate, energetic, upbeat and inspirational individual with the ability to engage audiences across multiple regions, utilising various methods to ensure successful delivery.
• Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the organisation to understand business needs and determine training and/or performance solutions.
• Develop, design, coordinate and deliver comprehensive training programmes that include Instructor Led, Self-Guided, and Web Based Learning options covering the MRI suite of software solutions, and business tools such as CRM, internet meeting, and expense software systems.
• Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of training(s) and development programmes in terms of comprehension and retention of material. Make recommendations on improvements where applicable.
• Create and maintain project plans, training records, manuals, training environments, learning assessments, and job aids to support training execution.
• Be an ambassador of the MRI brand, assisting with various Talent Management sponsored events as needed.
• Manage, track and record development programmes and participants in the Learning Management System and supporting systems.
• Stay up to date on new training methods, as well as techniques and best practices within the industry to ensure current and effective training programmes.
• Serve as subject matter expert on a variety of effective training best practices, material and techniques and share with the business as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Training and Development, Education, HR, or a related field; or equivalent work experience in lieu of.
• 2+ years of hands-on, in-depth experience with Qube products and/or experience in the property management industry is preferred.
• Previous training experience in a professional business environment including instructional design, programme design & development, and training technologies.
• Ability to design, implement, coordinate and conduct training programmes in a professional business environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with an engaging demeanour commensurate with positive adult learning.
• Articulate, energetic, upbeat and inspirational with the ability to engage an audience across various methods.
• Experience with rapid eLearning tools such as Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, and/or Captivate preferred.
• Strong organisational, planning, project management, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required.
• Able to manage multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.