We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and determined individual to join our product integration team who are responsible for building integrated solutions between both internal MRI and external partner applications.
We are seeking a passionate and talented software developer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on commercial software development projects. The role will primarily involve developing new software integrations that allow disparate applications within MRI to communicate with each other in addition to providing 3rd line support to our existing integrations. Good knowledge of development techniques and methodologies is essential. Also, good communication skills will be required as the role will involve working collaboratively with other software teams both internally and externally to the business. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
· Develop software solutions to meet specified requirements.
· Investigate and resolve support issues that require technical attention
· Deliver a high standard of software quality with minimal defects/bugs
· Produce technical documentation for the new developments
· Attend Scrum meetings and share the progress of in-flight work items
· Collaborate with colleagues while developing new functionality to reduce overlaps
· Keep up-to-date on emerging technology and provide suggestions/recommendations for improvements
· Strive for continuous improvement through adhering to Development Best Practice
· Understanding of software development lifecycle and high level of technical ability
· Able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and professional conduct
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· A passion for providing high-quality software
· Assist the Support and QA team as required to resolve issues/bugs
· Approachable personality and able to communicate effectively and professionally
· Good problem-solving techniques and a willingness to learn
· Adhering to the company coding standards and the approved technologies
· Experience of developing Java based services utilising standard frameworks such as Apache Camel and Spring Boot within a Unix/Linux based environment.
· A good understanding of event-based systems using technologies such as Active MQ or an equivalent.
· Working knowledge of CI/CD concepts using tools such as JUnit for automated testing, Docker for deployments, and Gitlab / DevOps for the process management.
· Exposure to .NET Core or a willingness to learn this technology in the future would be beneficial.
· Experience of Progress databases would be an advantage.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.