MRI Software is seeking a Technical Enterprise Architect to join our Integration Team within Social Housing in the UK. The Enterprise architect is responsible for production and assessment of technical specifications related to all integration solutions. This individual will have close interaction with product development, product managers, product owners, partners and clients.
· Requirements gathering and analysis for any new integration projects
· Production of functional and technical specifications related to all integration projects
· Communication of requirements to the relevant development teams
· Collaboration with other teams within MRI and directly with customers to identify, analyse and document any new integration requirements
· Regular reviews of existing integration options to complete enhancement proposals
· Analysis of new and emerging technology and proof-of-concept definitions to ascertain suitability of that technology for future projects
· Oversight of the design and ongoing development of a new Integration Framework
· Input into the production of new integration standards documentation
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, a related field or suitable industry experience
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Proven ability in requirements analysis and the translation of those requirements into comprehensive and easy to follow software specifications
· Extensive knowledge of software integration techniques covering a range of technologies
· Proven experience with Microsoft Office applications
· Experience of event-driven integration and message queue technology a plus
· Experience with Microsoft Azure integration technology a plus
· Knowledge of technologies such as SQL, .Net, Angular a plus
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.