MRI Software is seeking an Information Security Engineer to join our team in Solon, OH! This individual will work with the Information Assurance team with expertise on securing software applications and can work with Product Development to perform application security testing and secure development reviews. This role will work within our SaaS Engineering team, as well as other departments across the organization, as a crucial addition to the success of MRI’s SaaS organization.
Essential Functions Include:
- Responsible for architecting and designing security related infrastructure, policies, and programs to deliver on our mission of promoting efficiency and stability at MRI Software through comprehensive cybersecurity capabilities, collaboration, and oversight.
- Engineer, implement, validate and transition Security Initiatives related to the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs.
- Prepare detailed standard operating procedures and protocols documentation.
- Participate in execution of audits (e.g. SSAE18, ISO 27001 and PCI)
- Provide mentorship to Peers within the InfoSec and Information Technology Groups.
- Owns the escalation of security related issues or complex problems to resolution.
- Experienced technical contributor with in-depth working knowledge in their technical track. Understands how their specialty works with all other components of IT systems.
- Has the flexibility to apply knowledge and experience to recommend security solutions within the business. Decisions can have enterprise wide impact. Exercises discretion and judgment to ensure all Operational Service Levels are met.
- Contributes to estimates of capital requirements, schedule and task estimates for security project objectives.
- Troubleshooting system components relying on proven techniques for IT systems analysis and evaluation.
- Follows defined processes for workflow, incident and change management, where recognizing deviation from accepted practice is required.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.