MRI Software is seeking a Sales Representative – Software Implementation to join our team in Dallas, TX! The implementation sales representative will meet with clients after a sale is made and when the implementation of the client will be more than 60 days. This role will be responsible for leading client contact, sessions, collection of data and documents to implement the client as quickly as possible. After meeting with the client, risks and impediments are documented, assigned, and plans are created to mitigate the risk of implementation. When a client has implementation questions or needs to be re-sold on implementing on Resident Check, the implementation representative will be a Screening Subject Matter Expert (“SME”) and closing expert to get the implementation back on track to be implemented within 60 days.
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and new implementations over 60 days old.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying and identifying the impediments and objections to implementations.
- Resolves client impediments to implementation by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, re-selling clients, and making recommendations to management.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and processes to implement clients as quickly as possible.
- 1-2 years of experience in client relationship management and meeting sales goals
- Tenant/background screening experience strongly preferred
Based outside Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.