MRI Software is seeking an energetic, fun Human Resources Generalist to join our Sydney office. As the sole member in this region, this individual will provide HR/Office support to team members across Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore. We are seeking someone who is able to work well independently, balance a wide variety of tasks/projects while also being able to present ideas and initiatives, relating to team members at all levels. This role has the opportunity to work within a growing global organization to drive the success regionally as well as part of a global team.
- Serve as the front line Talent Management representative in the region supporting employee relations questions and issues, philanthropic events, employee engagement, and roll-out of companywide initiatives.
- Assist with coordination of on-site interviews, new employee onboarding, as well as employee training as needed.
- Maintain APAC employee files, utilize reporting tools within the HRIS system to assist with Payroll and other business needs
- Greeting clients, vendors, employees and guests, as well as answering/routing inbound calls.
- Liaise with office vendors including but not limited to building manager, landlord, suppliers, maintenance, etc.
- Work closely with management to organize internal/external corporate meetings or events.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.