At MRI Software, our people are our most important asset! Our mission is to provide organizations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play through the industry’s most comprehensive, flexible, open and connected technology platform. As a leader in the real estate technology space, with more than 30 office locations and a team of over 2000 members, we strive to amaze our clients, partners, and team members through innovative solutions to their business’s needs.
We have a wonderful opportunity for an HRIS Analyst to join our team based in Global Headquarters in Solon, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland.
About this role:
The HRIS Analyst is the gatekeeper of all information in the system for our global organization. This individual will provide functional and technical support as well as collaborate with internal teams to maximize the use of the tool. Supporting HR technology, system Maintenance, project/process improvements, report writing and delivery, and system training are just a few key areas of focus. This is a hands-on role that requires strong knowledge of human resource information systems, preferable ADP and Workday.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for our Talent Management Team, Leadership Team, as well as all global employees in regard to employee data.
- Manage all data input, changes, and reporting with frequent auditing to ensure continued accuracy.
- Provide system training for new employees as well as other trainings throughout the business as needed.
- Generate file feeds for various platforms to derive data to and from MRI’s HRIS.
- Build various specialized reports and dashboards in a timely manner.
- Perform frequent audits to ensure information within MRI’s HRIS is accurate.
- Work closely with payroll to ensure accurate information is processed each payroll.
- Assist with various projects to include Annual Open Enrollment, Compensation reviews, employment verification, and more as needed.
- Maintain accurate data for tracking leave of absences.
- Continuously strives to effectively streamline workflows and recommend changes where appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.