We are looking for an energetic HR Generalist with strong administration skills to join the Cape Town office and support regional HR and Talent Management needs.
• Plan and facilitate company events for South African office, including monthly, quarterly, and annual employee engagement events and participate in the employee event group.
• Assist with the implementation of the Employment Equity Plan.
• Maintain South Africa employee files.
• Assist with implementing HR Policies and Procedures and conduct necessary training on these policies.
• Partner with facilities and oversee the Health and Safety Requirements for the office.
• Manage all employee benefit admin, including but not limited to medical aid and pension fund queries and paperwork
• Utilize reporting tools within the HRIS system to assist with Payroll and other business needs.
• Oversee and coordinates leave of absence requests for all South African employees, including annual leave, sick leave and any other leave types.
• Manage all new hire onboarding paperwork and
• Other adhoc HR tasks as assigned by HR manager
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or Industrial Psychology from a registered institution.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in a human resources generalist or HR Admin controller role
Knowledge and Skills:
• Proficiency with MS Office Applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to handle high level of confidentiality and common sense regarding employee information.
• Strong planning, time management, decision making, presentation, and organization skills required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong teaming skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail, ability to maintain the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality are required.
• Strong active listening skills with the ability to ask thoughtful and probing questions in order to determine a client’s needs.
• Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem solving skills.
• Strong customer service and communication skills required.
• Ability to approach situations strategically. Makes good decisions based on a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!