MRI Software is looking for an enthusiastic, culture-driven HR Generalist to join our UK Talent team. This role will be based in the Regional Head Office of London and will support all our 650+ UK and Ireland employee base. The organisation and team are fast-paced and have undergone considerable growth in the region, with offices in London, Newcastle, Sleaford and Republic of Ireland as well as a large home-based workforce. This role will manage various human resources functions in areas such as employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, other special projects and will serve as HR support for the Regional Head Office. This position forms part of a global Talent Management team with collaboration with other HR team members and managers across USA, South Africa, India, and Australia.
• Serve as a point of contact for employees. Provide support and guidance regarding benefits, policies and procedures and assist in resolving personnel-related issues.
• Lead and manage the UK benefits offering and programs, including administration of monthly benefit employee changes and enrolment of new hires and leavers to the plans.
• Administration of the annual benefit renewal process and liaising with benefits broker on ongoing support and recommendations.
• Regional contact for report and data analysis of employee data through the HRIS.
• Undertake data compliance reporting tasks such as Annual Gender Pay Gap and XpertHR Salary Surveys.
• Provide and conduct employee relation support and cases such as grievances, disciplinaries, and investigations.
• Absence management tracking and management including long-term sick and parental leave cases.
• Attendance at monthly global Talent Management calls which could fall outside of standard business hours (requires flexibility in schedule).
• Research and develop policies for ongoing compliance in the areas of GDPR, Brexit, Immigration, Employment Law and other.
• Coordinate and champion employee engagement activities and lead employee events in the London office.
• Support ongoing Mergers & Acquisitions HR Integrations.
• Other HR functions and support as required.
Minimum of two years’ experience in human resources generalist functions (employment, compliance, benefit administration, employee relations, training, etc.).
• Level 3 CIPD qualified or related degree is ideal.
• Up to date knowledge of HR legal processes and employment law in the UK.
• Proficiency with MS Office Applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint a plus.
• Exceptional level of attention to detail and enjoys working with data.
• Ability to handle high level of confidentiality and common-sense regarding employee information.
• Strong planning, time management, decision making, presentation, and organisational skills required.
• Commercial experience using an HRIS.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem-solving skills.
• A positive attitude and excellent people skills.
Please flag on your application if you speak German, although this is desirable it is not essential.