MRI Software is looking for an enthusiastic, culture-driven HR Generalist to join our UK Talent team. This role will be based in the Newcastle office and will support all our 650+ UK and Ireland employee base. The organisation and team are fast-paced and have undergone considerable growth in the region, with offices in London, Newcastle, Sleaford and Republic of Ireland as well as a large home-based workforce. This role will manage various human resources functions in areas such as employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, other special projects and will serve as HR support for the Newcastle Office. This position forms part of a global Talent Management team with collaboration with other HR team members and managers across USA, South Africa, India, and Australia.
• Serve as a point of contact for employees. Provide support and guidance regarding benefits, policies and procedures and assist in resolving personnel-related issues.
• Act as an HR contact for the Newcastle office
• Coordinate the new hire onboarding class each month
• Support any new hire onboarding training such as the Talent Management Overview
• Providing administrative support for the reward and recognition platform
• Assisting the UK TM team and our UK managers as we carry out employee surveys
• Managing the offboarding process for employees
• Help to plan remote employee events and coordinate events within the Newcastle office
• Other general HR functions and support as required.
• Providing support during the recruitment process
• Minimum of two years’ experience in human resources generalist functions (employment, compliance, employee relations, training, etc.).
• Level 3 CIPD qualified or related degree is ideal.
• Up to date knowledge of HR legal processes and employment law in the UK.
• Proficiency with MS Office Applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint a plus.
• Exceptional level of attention to detail and enjoys working with data.
• Ability to handle high level of confidentiality and common-sense regarding employee information.
• Strong planning, time management, decision making, presentation, and organisational skills required.
• Commercial experience using an HRIS.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem-solving skills.
• A positive attitude and excellent people skills.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.