MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000+ team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
As an HR Generalist with MRI Software, you will have the opportunity to work with leadership across the globe, create new onboarding plans and educate new hired employees about their rights. If you are looking to join a fast paced, growing, global organization, MRI Software is just the place for you.
Job duties include:
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Prepare termination and severance letters
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- 2-5 years as an HR Generalist or a related role.
- High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while being self-motivated and highly engaging.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, time management, decision-making, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to build relationships both internally and externally while ensuring a top-notch candidate experience.