MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000+ team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
As an HR Coordinator with MRI Software, you will have the opportunity to work with leadership across the globe and assist the HR team with recruitment, maintain employee records, assist in payroll processing and provide administrative support to all employees. If you are looking to join a fast paced, growing, global organization, MRI Software is just the place for you.
Job duties include:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing background checks and issuing employment contracts
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects
- Administering various employee benefits programs, such as group insurance, long-term disability, pensions, and profit sharing
- Responsible for analyzing training needs, developing training curriculum, and delivering training courses
- Formulating methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices as well as recommending changes to management
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- 2-5 years as an HR Coordinator or a related role.
- High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while being self-motivated and highly engaging.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, time management, decision-making, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to build relationships both internally and externally while ensuring a top-notch candidate experience.