MRI Software is seeking a Help Desk Technician to join our team in Solon, OH! This individual will provide internal users software and hardware support for their workstations, as well as account management support. The Help Desk Technician will also work in supporting company server and hardware infrastructure, software for this hardware, and other various enterprise level software’s utilized by the business.
Essential functions include:
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues with laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
- Assist with wireless account management, IP phone support, and various project work.
- Provide live phone, ticket system, and email support to internal user base.
- Follow rigorous checklists for task oriented work, such as workstation setup, and account maintenance.
- 4+ years of experience (or equivalent schooling) in a Help Desk role, System Administrator role, or a Software Support Analyst role.
- Basic Windows OS experience including Microsoft and Apple operations systems.
- Knowledge of cabling and termination standards and experience working with Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 fiber terminations.
- Experience with current internet technologies and protocols is a plus.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a high performance 24/7 availability environment, while maintaining a positive attitude!
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.