MRI Software is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to join a passionate team responsible for fast and effective operations in the IT team. The Helpdesk team is accountable for providing internal users software and hardware support for their workstations. A helpdesk analyst will also work supporting company server and hardware infrastructure, software for this hardware and other various enterprise level software tools utilised by the business.
• Imaging laptops, notebooks, and tablets
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues with laptops, notebooks, and tablets
• Basic troubleshooting of internal network issues
• Basic telephony support
• New user set-up
• Asset Management
• Assist remote engineering team with onsite IT assets such as servers, switches, firewall and access points
Two to five years help desk or customer service experience preferred.
• Basic Windows OS experience including Microsoft and Apple operating systems
• Basic networking knowledge
• Basic hardware knowledge including: laptops and desktops
• Microsoft Office experience (Office 365 is a plus)
• Basic audio-video skills
• Solid methodical troubleshooting skills
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1300 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!