We are looking to hire a Help-Desk Analyst whose main task will be to provide internal users software and hardware support for their workstations. A Help desk analyst will also work supporting company server and hardware infrastructure, software for this hardware, and other various enterprise level software tools utilized by the business. We are looking for a candidate who can work independently or with a team on project-oriented work, provide high levels of customer service to internal clients and learn new skills and actively develop toward a Help Desk Analyst 2.
· Imaging laptops, notebooks, and tablets
· Working with Desktop Engineers to maintain image libraries
· Troubleshooting hardware issues with laptops, notebooks, and tablets
· Troubleshooting software issues with laptops, notebooks, and tablets
· Acting as an account administrator for various software products
· Basic troubleshooting of internal network issues
· Internal audio-visual setup, tear down, operation and troubleshooting
· New user set-up
· Assist remote engineering team with onsite IT assets such as servers, switches, firewall and access points
Help Desk or customer service experience preferred.
Basic Windows OS experience including Microsoft and Apple operating systems
Basic networking knowledge
Basic hardware knowledge including laptops and desktops
Microsoft Office experience (Office 365 is a plus)
Basic audio-video skills
Solid methodical troubleshooting skills
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.