We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and determined individual to join our Product Development Team. We are looking to hire a Graduate Software Engineer into our Sleaford office. You will have an opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people and get exposure to high level real estate solutions aimed at different market sectors and work within a large global company. We pride ourselves on providing the best opportunities and skills to our graduates whilst helping you develop and build your career.
• Applies defined practices / procedures to design, implement, and support individual software projects
• Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of low to moderate complexity
• Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects
• Creates or contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results
• Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
• Authors or contributes to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation
• Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested
• No prior experience necessary for this Entry-Level Position
• Team player and understands how own work is important to the team’s success
• Willing to contribute what it takes to meet deadlines and deliverables
• Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement – technical and functional
• Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
• Ability and eagerness to learn new emerging technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software.
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience
• Experience with or working knowledge of Microsoft programming technologies including .Net Framework, C# and/or VB.Net, SQL Server, TSQL, MS Visual Studio, IIS
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!