MRI Software is seeking a Graduate Software Engineer to join our team in the London office – working on a hybrid work schedule. You will be working to apply defined software development life cycle processes to deliver production ready code of the highest quality, this individual will be diligent in testing their code and working with the team to produce MRI Software’s high standard product. This individual will work under the Agile development methodology in a cross-functional environment with other groups, both inside and outside the department. You will be able to gain a deeper understanding of specific programming languages such as .NET
- Applies defined practices / procedures to design, implement, and support individual software projects
- Analyses and accurately implements functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of low to moderate complexity
- Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects
- Creates or contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Authors or contributes to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested
- Delivers production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
- Delivers adjusted and corrected code based on regular peer reviews
- Contributes content to technical writers and reviews product documentation of own deliverables
- Multitasks in a fast paced environment while maintaining integrity, reliability, ethical practices and a professional focus on projects.
- Experience with or working knowledge of Microsoft programming technologies including .NET Framework and Web Development
- Team player and understands how own work is important to the team’s success
- Willing to contribute what it takes to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement – technical and functional
- Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
- Thrives in an environment that fosters constructive debate
- Ability and eagerness to learn new emerging technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.