As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages 50 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients.
Catering for all property management, asset management, financial accounting, facilities management and energy management requirements, MRI eSight provides a comprehensive range of tools developed to enable clients across multiple industries realize energy usage and consumption. Its suite of functionality and features is developed on advanced, industry-standard technology allowing for interoperability with clients existing business solutions – or with a range of complementary products in the MRI family and our Partner ecosystem.
MRI eSight Energy founded in 1998 with the goal to monitor energy consumption and reduce associated costs, today eSight is used in more than 60 countries. Monitoring more than 260,000 buildings and manufacturing sites. As a result, our client base realize up to 30% savings on their energy costs, adding real value and ROI to our Clients.
This position is responsible for implementing MRI’s Energy Management application and to provide software consulting services for existing and new clients throughout NA. For someone with at least 2 – 3 years business experience, this role will allow for the successful applicant to eventually develop their career into a subject matter expert on client facing projects, being central to leading discussions and implementations. This role allows a degree of responsibility, and the successful applicant will be able to run projects from start to finish. Additionally, this position will train clients on the use of MRI applications, with special attention on guiding clients to apply best practice.
The successful candidate must be capable of leading and participating in working sessions with client’s personnel to facilitate technology-based solutions to business problems. This person must be a team player as there are many key stakeholders across the business that work together towards successful implementations. Key areas of responsibility are:
- Work with clients to gather their requirements and implement the system.
- Conduct gap analysis, document Client requirements, and translate into solution design.
- Advise clients on industry best practices regarding Carbon & Energy Reduction strategies.
- Follow business documentation including training material.
- Assist clients in software configuration, testing, training, and deployment.
- Onboard new client implementation and delivery of a fully configured system.
- Support in the management of the client and project timelines, risks, and actively resolve project related issues as they arise.
- Plan, develop and deliver remote or face to face, systems training programs.
- Follow software implementation strategies and coordinate associated tasks and resources required to successfully implement client services.
- Work with a varied number of clients in different specialised sectors.
- Assisting the EMEA team on implementation projects as required.
- Any other tasks as required.
- Degree in IT, Business, Finance, Math’s, or Accounting is preferred.
- Experience in business, knowledge of Energy Management principles, software implementation would be advantageous.
- Experience in implementing Windows Server based web application would be advantageous.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL query language at a basic level.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and tenacity to resolve them.
- Good understanding of software implementation methodology.
- Confident with training or training delivery.
- Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High initiative, self-motivation, and enthusiasm.
- Strong professionalism and customer satisfaction orientation.
- Being able to demonstrate team working abilities is a must.
- Must be flexible to travel when travel is resumed.