Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
We are currently seeking a Front End Software Engineer to work within our global Product Development department working to apply defined software development life cycle processes to deliver production ready code of the highest quality, this individual will be diligent in testing their code and working with the team to produce MRI Software’s high standard product. The Software Engineer will play an integral role as an effective Agile Scum team member. Add value and contribute to the overall success of the Engineering team by displaying creative problem-solving skills, act as a positive role model and a proactive approach to ensure a collaborative work environment
Essential Functions Include:
- Work on small, focused projects, as part of a balanced team of engineers, product managers, designers and business people as part of a blended team.
- Help solving problems with software, across a vast spectrum of complexity, language and framework types.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other members of your team to design the best and simplest solution possible and work together to overcome any challenges along the way.
- Enjoy full stack development. On any given day, you’ll tackle a user story, working full stack from UI to backend to DB. You’ll often push code up through the CI/CD pipeline and take your work to production.
- Work on both new, greenfield applications, and rewriting or modernizing existing business-critical systems.
- Constantly seek to improve on the code, and the development process of the team. We’re pragmatic, not dogmatic, and we value taking a holistic approach.
- Continuously learn and be at the leading edge of MRI and industry trends