Provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making. This role will report direct to the APAC Finance Director. The key responsibilities of this role will be:
Essential functions include:
- Manage the preparation of the monthly leadership reporting process to be presented to Senior Leadership and responsible for financial, bookings, attrition, headcount, and other reporting.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of ARR/revenue, cost of sales, operating expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance.
- Assist with the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Work with Accounting Department to optimize Monthly and Quarterly Financial reports.
- Implement and work with an EPM tool for financial reporting and planning purposes.
- Assist/manage integration of acquired company financials.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI for projects involving Product Management, Sales and Marketing.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.