MRI Software is looking for an Accounting Data Management Intern to join our team focused on our Investment Solutions product line located near Atlanta, GA. This internship will focus on and provide administrative support for clients’ use of MRI’s in-house software applications. Interns will collect data and documents from various sources and process monthly, quarterly, and annual financials and other data within contracted service levels. The team is looking for an individual who can join the team in our Buckhead, GA location for the Fall of 2022!
- Collect data and documents from various sources and upload into client databases.
- Prep, process and review monthly, quarterly, annual financials and other data within contracted service levels.
- Learn and use MRI’s in-house data processing software applications.
- Provide administrative support for clients’ use of MRI’s in-house software applications.
- Monitor for published documents on syndicator sites.
- Assist Data Management analysts and managers with other projects and tasks as needed.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Pursuing a degree in: Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, Housing and Consumer Economics
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with MS SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of basic Finance or Accounting Principles
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 3,000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.