MRI Software is seeking a Financial Business Analyst to join our team in Solon, OH or Atlanta, GA! This individual will serve as an internal consultant supporting the Sales, Marketing, and Product Management functions. This analyst will work cross-functionally within the company to leverage both operational and financial data in providing actionable advice to key stakeholders across revenue driving areas of the MRI Software. Leveraging interpersonal and analytical skillsets, he or she will build and refine processes in an effort to gain efficiency and ultimately increase visibility into key revenue drivers. This individual will have the opportunity to take on senior-level responsibilities based on experience.
- Serve as key liaison between Sales Ops, Finance, and functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product Mgmt)
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI for projects
- Drive recurring and ad-hoc analysis around ARR/revenue and product profitability
- Participate in cross-functional projects to help drive cohesive company growth
- Develop financial and operational business models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Be a key player in optimizing translation of data for business consumption via systems and data visualization
- Be a business partner for global key leaders to help translate financials and operational metrics into actionable advice
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of analyst/consultative experience specifically in FP&A, Operational Finance, or SalesOps
- Experience with EPM planning tools (Adaptive Insights, Vena Software, Hyperion, Anaplan, etc.)
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM’s (Intacct, Netsuite, SFDC, etc)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Experience in a Technology/Software/Private Equity and/or M&A environment is preferred
- Background in driving FP&A, SalesOps initiatives
- Fundamental understanding around software sales funnel is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills: versatile and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines
- Experience working with business leaders across different divisions and geographies
- New system implementation experience preferred
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.