MRI Software is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team in Solon, OH! This individual will assist in providing expense & revenue planning and will serve as a member of the Finance Team to provide timely and accurate financial and analytical reports for the management team. This analyst will interact with various departments within the company to gather, compile, analyze data, and then summarize and help present a final product. This individual will have the opportunity to take on senior-level responsibilities based on experience. Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the monthly and annual budget and forecasting process
- Drive recurring and ad-hoc analysis around ARR/revenue and product profitability
- Participate in cross-functional projects to help drive cohesive company growth
- Be a key player in optimizing translation of data for business consumption via systems and data visualization
- Be a business partner for global key leaders to help translate financials into actionable advice
- 2 or more years of financial analyst experience specifically in FP&A
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or other Analytical Field
- Experience with EPM planning tools (Adaptive Insights, Vena, Hyperion, Anaplan, etc.)
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM’s (Intacct, Netsuite, SFDC, etc)
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Has fundamental financial skills and knowledge, including a basic understanding of financial statements and their interaction
- Attention to detail and ability to plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Strong initiative, problem analysis and problem-solving skills
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.