MRI Software is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team in Solon, OH! The Financial Analyst will assist in providing expense & revenue planning. He or she will serve as a member of the Finance Team to provide timely and accurate financial and analytical reports for the management team. He or she will interact with various departments within the company to gather, compile, analyze data and then summarize and help present a final product. Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the monthly and annual budget and forecasting process
- Participate in department and interdepartmental projects
- Prepare standard and ad hoc financial reports and exhibits for the finance area and company and effectively communicate financial reports
- Preform analysis as requested by business leaders
- Other special projects/duties as assigned
Established in 1971, MRI delivers a comprehensive and truly configurable solution, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with our clients.