Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- The Finance Intern will contribute to finance operations, including month end processes, as well as other process improvement and ad hoc projects.
- Assist with data validation across CRM and ERP
- Streamline processes within department and cross-departments
- Reporting clean-up for month end revenue recognition
- Assist with cash application and accounts receivable as needed
- Prepare various other trend analyses
- Complete special projects as needed
- Actively pursuing a degree in Finance/Accounting or other related disciplines
- High proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail, and ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in Finance/Accounting related fields