MRI Software is seeking a ETL Tester to join our team! This individual will be focused on integrations for our Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Platform to other MRI platforms and external client platforms. Following our 2019 acquisition of AI startup, Leverton, we are expanding our offering to leverage AI and ML technologies to help real estate companies worldwide make smarter decisions using better data. We are looking for a talented and experienced individual who can help shape the future of our offerings.
Skills & Other Requirements
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Proficient in working using Agile/Scrum development process
• Strong understanding of APIs and working knowledge on testing APIs
• Hands on experience with Data Analysis & Querying using SQLs
• Expertise in automating web application, widows console application and mobile application.
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
• Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.