MRI Software Lease Administration team is seeking an individual who is self-motivated, organized and focused for an Lease Analyst position in its Chicago, IL office. The MRI Lease Administration team manages the leases and subleases of our Fortune 1000 customer base using MRI software solutions. This role will be responsible for entering data from legal documents and rent invoices, as well as providing monthly reports and updates to clients regarding their lease portfolio. You will also act as the intermediary for our clients and communicate regularly with landlords and subtenants to ensure that the terms of lease agreements are being carried out properly.
Essential functions include:
- Preparing, processing and reconciling AR & AP transactions to ensure accurate and current lease data is provided
- Maintaining and cultivating strong relationships with clients
- Ensuring accuracy of charges and disputing charges with landlords or vendors when appropriate
- Reviewing annual landlord reconciliation statements and real estate tax bills
- Financial analysis and budgeting
- Lease accounting under FASB 842/IFRS 16 Standards
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical/mathematical skills
- Ability to stay focused and organized
- Ability to participate within an implementation/support team and interact daily with the company’s customers.
- Professional phone manner and presence with customer-focused attitude
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks/activities and meet customer expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field is preferred
MacMunnis, Inc., acquired by MRI Software in 2020, has a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a strong commitment to offering superior lease administration services and creating great technological solutions. We are growing and looking for teammates who share our common attributes – intelligence, talent, energy, ambition, adaptability, and a dedication to delivering high quality lease administration solutions.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.