To drive significant growth in MRI’s Corporate Occupier sector, this is an opportunity to work with globally recognizable brands, alongside our fantastic range of world-beating products, as an experienced B2B sales professional, to generate new and recurring revenues through the sale of enterprise software solutions. MRI seeks a polished, proven and dynamic sales professional looking for their next role in an enterprise sales role, delivering value to internal and customer stakeholders.
As a Strategic BDM for MRI, you will be responsible for the following:
- Hunt for strategic new business clients within the Occupier market
- Design account strategies and work with Sales leadership & marketing to achieve short and long-term sales goals for targeted clients.
- Deliver six figure net-new revenue growth in APAC.
- Deliver pitch-perfect presentations to existing Tier 1 clients, including supporting product demonstrations.
- Develop and execute a clear GTM strategy, planning to win significant net new business in MRI’s Occupier market space.
- Handle the contracting process and complex sales negotiations.
- Manage a handful of MRI’s most strategic clients, in the Occupier market space.
- Deliver a platinum service to those key accounts, build trusting C-Suite relationships, coordinate critical relationship stages with client and MRI teams, and develop revenue growth plans.
- Maintain a complete sales cycle, align MRI resources, including but not limited to sales engineers, professional services consultants and product design teams to deliver a platinum client experience.
- Acting as a “solutions expert” consultant in helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives.
- Conducting client meetings and promoting MRI at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Driving and managing the entire sales process – targeting whitespace opportunities, identifying client solutions, building and maintaining customer relationships, supporting/ scheduling software demonstrations, negotiating and closing opportunities within an assigned territory.
- 8- 10 years of strategic, top tier software/SaaS sales experience
- Ability to network within industry, leverage strategic relationships to deliver value for all parties
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline
- Demonstrated sales track record exceeding assigned quotas in tier 1 space, adding value through client relationships to increase revenue over a sustained period, exceeding sales targets with ability to work with the key stakeholders
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with multiple high-level priorities.
About the business:
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.