MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a highly motivated Software Sales Account Executive (AE) to join our dynamic team focused on the Residential side of the real estate market. The Account Executive’s are responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business within a defined geographic territory. Through a consultative sales process, an emphasis is placed on identifying and converting sales targets, including detailed tracking of sales prospects to establish a qualified pipeline, and activities including customer presentations, product demonstrations, and closing business. The AE’s will coordinate involvement of Sales Engineers and Professional Services as required. This position will focus on the Residential side of our industry.
An AE is compensated through a competitive base pay and un-capped commission. In addition, members of our team compete to attend an annual Circle of Excellence incentive trip, among many other perks.
Essential functions include:
- Generate new business by prospecting through research, conducting market analysis, networking, and referrals.
- Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing
- Work to identify and understand a client or prospects critical business needs and how they align with MRI’s solutions and services.
- Submit standard sales metrics such as forecasting, pipeline, funnel, business plans, and other reports as necessary in a timely manner.
- Work with the sales team to share ideas and new business development strategies
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.