We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Sales Team, focusing on the corporate occupier and lease accounting software and services market. We are looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive to sell our Managed Services across lease administration, lease accounting and AP into Fortune 1000 companies. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least five years of experience of enterprise business-to-business sales of either SaaS software solutions or outsourced services. The successful applicant will be a hunter, have a competitive nature, and a solution-oriented approach to sales. You will be engaging with C-level employees and have the confidence to challenge their current processes to differentiate against your competition.
Extensive training will be provided in the property industry, products, and sales tactics to give you the best opportunity to win. If you have experience from within the Real Estate sector, then that would be advantageous, although not essential.
- Professionally represent MRI and our suite of managed service offerings and corporate occupier software solutions and the markets in which we operate
- Achieve and exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
- Demonstrate the software and benefits at a high level to prospects
- Respond to Tenders, RFI’s, RFP’s & ITT’s
- Liaise with Professional Services to produce quotations and proposals
- Handle the contracting process and sales negotiation
- Work closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Pre-Sales, Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
- Maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
- Manage your pipeline of opportunities from enquiry through to closure through Salesforce
- Proactively prospect for new sales opportunities is essential
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to proactively identify and sell new opportunities.
- Regular travel with occasional overnight stays
- Represent the company at relevant trade shows and conferences
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 or more years of enterprise software or outsourced services sales experience, with at least 8 years of strong work experience.
- Experience in selling software and/or outsourced services with knowledge of the Real Estate and Finance preferred as well as the ability to network within the industry.
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business over a sustained period, exceeding sales targets of over $1million.
- Marketing orientation with the ability to develop strong marketing strategies to edge out the competition
- Excellent understanding of the end user’s business and issues, with the ability to confidently challenge their current process and provide better ways of working
- Ability to push past rejection to achieve results.
- Team player
- Confident and motivated with high energy
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge, including web technologies, CRM, finance systems, a general understanding of enterprise business system applications.
- Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Manage and grow the revenue of 50 accounts in addition to hunting for net new clients and cross selling into the wider MRI client base
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial, residential and corporate markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in and across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.