MRI Software is looking for an experience tax professional to join our finance team as a Director of Tax & Treasury in our Solon, OH, headquarters! As the Director of Tax & Treasury you will be responsible for oversight of corporate tax strategy, tax compliance with federal, state, local, and foreign tax laws, management of the interactions/relationships with the global tax advisors including transfer pricing, tax research and planning functions as they relate to determining tax consequences to the Company, pre- and post-M&A involvement, financials statement reporting of tax information/footnotes, statutory audits, treasury leadership with our main banking partners, legacy bank dealings through to closure of accounts from legacy acquisitions, and weekly global cash flow forecasting. You will also manage the global AP and US Payroll departments.
- Support internal and external business partners by providing taxation risk management acumen
- Creating and supporting a culture of financial stewardship and appropriate risk evaluation
- Responsible for company’s global cash management, including weekly global cash flow forecasting and the management of outcomes vis-à-vis the forecast
- Understand the corporate structure and participate in entity rationalization and transfer pricing globally
- Post-acquisition integration of entities, with a focus on tax compliance, Accounts Payable and Payroll integration
- Engage the right employees and 3rd parties so that global R&D Tax Credit filings occur within deadlines
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.