MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, with nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Hong Kong, London, Singapore, Sydney, New Zealand and Toronto with over 1100 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is hiring a Director of Product Development to join our incredibly talented group of technologists in our Production Development organization. In this role, you will lead the full life cycle of development of solutions within the Public and Affordable Housing lines of business. We are seeking an individual who brings innovation, energy, and commitment to the mission and vision of both MRI as well as the product development organization.
• Work with other executives to plan and establish product goals and development strategies.
• Develop and lead a technical strategy from design through delivery for the product development team.
• Partner with product management to enable the product vision and strategy defined.
• Lead a large team across multiple products in a fast-growth environment.
• Instill culture of technical excellence, engineering best practices, and high-quality product and strive for execution efficiencies.
• Track, report, and improve team metrics.
• Ability to attract, retain and grow strong leaders within the organization.
• Create a vision and strategy for the technical org and inspire team to innovate.
• Access and mitigate risk.
• Strong collaboration skills with the ability to drive planning and execution for the organization.
• Direct software development efforts with third party vendors and/or the integration of third-party vendors’ software with company products in such a way that they consistently provide high quality results on a timely basis.
• Evaluate new technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within company products, including consideration for projected costs and sales potential.
• Ensure cross-training and leadership development within the product development team.
Comply with internal, external audit and regulatory guidelines (i.e. SASS, SOX, etc.) as defined.